5/10/08

My Writing Resume

I have had more than 1000 articles published in a variety of magazines and newspapers, and am the author of four books. I also speak often at writers conferences.

My articles have appeared in such publications as:

Home Life
American Profile
The Birmingham News
ePregnancy
Living with Teenagers
FamilyFun.com
The Alabama Baptist
The Upper Room
Leaders for Today
ParentLife
Atlanta Parent
Birmingham Business Journal
Live
and many more!

Click on these links to see some of my articles that have also appeared online...

"Where Miracles Happen"
"Knowing Your Heart"
"Teaching Your Child to be Thankful"
"Project Reaches out to Soldiers"

My books include:

Writing for Magazines, published by McGraw-Hill (This book is in its second edition. It was a selection of the Writer's Digest Book Club, and is today used at colleges across the country.) Go HERE to see it on Amazon.com

A Life that Matters, published by New Hope Publishers

Faith Stories, published by Woman's Missionary Union

Masterpieces of Reporting, published by Vision Press

I am currently working on a series of writing books to be published by Breeze Hill Books. The first book, tentatively titled Marketing & Selling Your Articles, is slated for publication in June, 2009.

My writing conference appearances:
(click on each link for more information about my talks)

Alabama Writers Conclave

Mississippi Writers Guild


Alabama Media Professionals

My blog:

Life with Cheryl (As a way to hone my writing on an everyday basis, I write about my life on this personal blog. I have a loyal following and hundreds of hits a week.)

Contact Me:

Thank you for looking at my resume. If you should need more information, please contact me by email at: cherylwrit@aol.com

No comments: