6/3/08

Welcome to my writing life..

I have written for my personal blog, Life with Cheryl Wray, for several years now and finally decided to use the blog world to promote my writing and to encourage other aspiring writers.

This blog...Writing with Cheryl Wray... will provide you with information about my writing activities (articles I publish, writing conferences I will speak at, writing services I can provide, etc.); will let you know about upcoming releases; and will provide you with encouraging words and motivation in regards to your own writing aspirations. I also plan on providing some writing challenges along the way. Just check in often to see what's going on in my writing life!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hey Cheryl! Great new blog. I'll be visiting often. Looking forward to seeing what challenges you post.